2012 m. liepos 14 d., šeštadienis

Prom night

10 years ago, 13th of July, 2002 it was my prom night. The night I will stay in my memory for the rest of my life. People usually say "it was my first time..." and there are a number of those "first times". But the prom night was my "last time". It was the last time when I saw some of my friends, the last time when I saw some of my best teachers, the last time we all were together, danced together and sang together. There were a lot of "last times". The last glimpse of the love of my life as well.
However, it was the best night, and I re-live it every year all over again.
To celebrate the anniversary, I tried to find the most popular songs during the school year. So, let's start.
In 1991 the most popular song was Everything I do I do it for you by Bryan Adams. I think it still is my favourite song.

1992. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana.



1993. I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston (R.I.P)


1994. All I Wanna Do by Sheryl Crow.


1995. Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio.



1996. Macarena by Los Del Rio.



1997. Candle in the Wind by Elton John.



1998. Ray of Light by Madonna.



1999. ... Baby One More Time by Britney Spears.



2000. Breathe by Faith Hill.



2001. Fallin' by Alicia Keys.



2002. How You Remind Me by Nickelback



Well, 12 years of happiness, joy, misery and disappointment but they were worth every second.

Ms. Magnifique

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą